Friday, November 5, 2010

U of A Band Day 2010

Having completed four U of A Band Days myself, I was excited to return to the stadium and watch Steve march with the Pride of Arizona. (P.S. Mountain View...what the heck?! A rating of GOOD?! Lame.)

Mom was super nice and forked over her life savings to pay for us all to go see Steve march.

I apologize for the poor quality of video. I'm a slacker and only carry my phone with me. My camera is more of a trophy camera that enjoys long naps on the shelf. That and apparently only nosebleed seats were available.

So here they are marching onto the field. If I find that mom's camera video is better than this, I will replace this one so you guys can enjoy the full 15 minutes of Steve's gloriously blinding sequins and shiny tuba.

My sadness is that I did not get "Bear Down" or the tuba line dance. The pain haunts me. Next time I go over to Mom's, I will have Steve do a solo dance in his uniform, just for you. (Yes you will, Steve. Shoosh.)




(NOTE: YouTube took my video down because it was too big, so here's a couple someone else posted with the link included in case the screen doesn't widen enough on my blog.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g36TOrIrsb4



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ivVt-w19sQ


We love you, Steve!

0 comments: