Monday, December 6, 2010

Casey the Indestructible Hero

Random conversation at dinner tonight. We were talking about the chicken we were eating, and then...

Alex: "Uncle Tasey is a nurse. He works at a hospital."
Nate: "Yup. He takes care of people. He works at a hospital."
Alex: "He saves people. He fixes people. Uncle Tasey works at a hospital and saves people."
Nate: "I know. Uncle Casey fixes them when they're sick and when they're dying."
Alex: "I KNOW. He makes people NOT die!"
Nate: "I KNOW! He works at a hospital and saves lots of people!"
Alex: "I KNOW! Uncle Tasey also fights the bad guys. When the bad guys try to get me, Uncle Tasey gets those guys. Like yesterday when I was home and those guys tried to get me. Uncle Tasey GOT 'EM!"
Nate: (Perplexed look that seemed to be wondering how he was somehow trumped in this conversation about Casey's awesomeness.)

0 comments: