Saturday, January 17, 2009

Whew! Let's Play 'Catch Up'

Sorry about not keeping up on the blog a bit more. I'm working over 50 hours a week, so on weekdays I come home, have some dinner, cuddle with my babies until they fall asleep and then I'm off to bed.

Saturdays are fun though. We go to the park, rock out on World Tour, or work on the house. It's nearly painted. We're still working on the trim, but we decided on yellow and white. Just like "Yellow House Grandma"! :-)
Darrick built the door out of oak (I believe).
He even built the handle/latch system for the doors.
We were impressed!
The long window is where Mom is "filling in".
As far as I know, Mom is receiving an antique table in trade for
a stained glass creation. If I'm wrong, then this is news
to Mom. :-P

Then, before you thought he couldn't get more intricate on the house,

he put in pergo flooring that he scored free from a job.



We still need to build the little kitchen area inside. That way when little Claire Bear comes to visit, she and Katie can play house! :-)


0 comments: