Saturday, January 17, 2009

December/January Birthdays

All these birthdays so close together!

Our favorite 6 year old cousin Dallin had his birthday on the 26th. Then Nate's birthday quietly passed on the 27th. (We all had the flu. We just chilled for the most part.) Cutie Claire and Will on the 1st. Dad on the 9th. Grandma Murray on the 19th, and Katie and Grandpa Murray on the 28th.

I can't keep up! If I focus real hard, I might remember Katie's. lol.

Happy Birthday to all. If you haven't had your birthday yet, then this counts as me having remembered. :-P

So here's some birthday cards/funnies for everyone.
To My Favorite Dallin...



To My "Pinkalicious" Ballerina, Claire...



To My Crazy Brother, Will...





To My Awesome Dad... (just funny!)

To My Loving Grandma... (I Love Maxine!)

And To My Country Grandpa from his City Girl...





0 comments: