Thursday, December 4, 2008

Coldplay Rocks!

We started off the Thanksgiving Holiday with a rockin' concert in Glendale. Here's a clip. I'm about 30 rows back down in a floor row. (Thank goodness other people had better cameras. I left mine in the car and my cellphone's sound recording is poop.)



At one point, they walked through the crowd, high-fiving everyone down the row, then setup in the middle of the audience at the back of the arena. Killer.




During "Lovers in Japan", they dropped a bazillion paper butterflies from the ceiling. I, of course, sleep holding mine. ALWAYS. :-P



One more for posterity...LOVE THIS BAND!



Thank you to Mom for making it possible for me to go!!!

Time to go find my Coldplay CD and curl up with my paper butterflies while wearing my kicka$$ Coldplay Tour T-shirt!

0 comments: