Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome Back Slacker!

Yeah, yeah. Shoosh. I've been busy working, cleaning, slaving.....OK not really. I'm just lazy. But here's a look back at the last 13 months I haven't posted anything. Here we go with a gazillion posts....

I'm dating the posts with what should have been their original post date. Just so I can remember when the pics were taken later. So, if you want to see all of the new posts, click on the years/months on the left and it will show you all of the posts for that month.

Kirsten

2 comments:

Casey said...

welcome back, indeed! Now I get to monitor all of my minions across the U.S. with out having to leave the comfort of chair. Nicely Done!

Wild Ron said...

Hey Sister! Glad to see all the great memories of your little tikes. Hopefully we'll see you all sooner than later. Give all your babies kisses for me.

Love ya, Peter