Friday, April 3, 2009

Life comes at ya fast...

I'm so sorry I've been absent. Updates...

Nathan had his cast removed last week. Much to our surprise, when the cast came off it looked something right out of a Harry Potter movie. Completely bent and deformed, just as it had looked when he broke it.

This is how it looked when it first broke:


This is how it looks now:



After all the crying and the "Put my cast back on! My arm looks weird!", the doctor says he has to "remodel" his arm. aka Surgery! Rebreak! Poor kid. And it's only cost us $8,000 so far. :-(


We moved into a new house. It's a lot bigger...huge backyard, huge house for the same price as our other home. The owners are PHENOMENAL, so hopefully we won't run into the same problems as our old property manager who now wants $3000 in damages for a house that is completely undamaged. *sigh*

I guess, other than all that, life is going OK. The kids and I are about to have dinner and play Pirates of the Caribbean Scene It (DVD game). It's time to chill out and have a great night with my babies. :-)

I hope everyone else is doing well. I hope Emily decides to give Jami a break soon. lol

Love you guys!

Kirst

0 comments: